About Polynesian Cultural Center
All this is one place… Spend the day exploring the rich heritage of the Pacific Islands. Wander through 42 acres of tropical splendor and enjoy the adventure of traditional hands-on activities. Dine like royalty at an authentic Polynesian luau and top it off with the most spectacular evening show in the islands.
About the Island Villages
Travel through time and space as you experience thousands of years-worth of culture from six different island nations, each with its own flavor and appeal.
• Island of Hawaii: Play ancient games, dance with grace, learn how to fish without a net and sample poi (come on, we dare you!) Live the spirit of aloha in Hawaii.
• Island of Aotearoa: Learn the significance of Maori tattoos, test your dexterity by playing with twirling poi balls, and watch the Maori warrior dance known as, “the Haka.”
• Island of Fiji: Feel the beat, honor the chief, gaze upon a Fijian skyscraper, and learn why their warriors are mighty and feared. Find your strength in Fiji.
• Island of Samoa: Feel the heat, show some muscle, enjoy Samoan song and dance and marvel as a young warrior climbs a 40-foot coconut tree-in his bare feet. Become a part of the 'happy people' at the Samoan village.
• Island of Tahiti: Swing your hips, try a bite, snag a fish, and share the love. In Tahiti, love is always in the air. Come catch the fever!
• Island of Tonga: Toss a spear, laugh until your sides hurt, choose your favorite 'guest' drummer, and paddle a canoe. The Tongan village is filled with joy, and they're happy to share!
About HA: Breath of Life Show
The symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music and blazing fireknives, is told in “Hā: Breath of Life,” our stunning evening show featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation and surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth and death, love and family, tragedy and triumph.
Packages do not include transportation to Polynesian Cultural Center.
Polynesian Cultural Center opens at 12:45pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Luau starts at 6pm, with 5:30PM Seating Time
HA: Breath of Life Show performs at 7:30pm
Closed Wednesdays and Sundays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
Children Tickets: Age 4-11; Adult Tickets: 12+
Polynesian Cultural Center Location Information:
55-570 Kamehameha Hwy
Get Directions >>
Laie, Hawaii 96762