About Grand Canyon West Rim Classic Tour by Pink Jeep
Travel in comfort to one of the Southwest's most exciting venues in our luxurious, custom vehicles with a professional tour guide. Experience the extraordinary desert scenery of the Mojave Desert as you travel to the West Rim. Brief stops along the way allow for close-up views and photo of the desert, the rugged Joshua tree forest, and the magnificent Colorado River. Your journey culminates at the stunning West Rim of the Grand Canyon, home of the Hualapai Nation.
Your knowledgeable tour guide escorts you to points of interest, and shares fascinating facts on the history, culture, geology, flora, fauna, and all that surrounds you on this exceptional adventure.
- Small group experience
- BBQ lunch (combo tour get a boxed lunch)
- Lunch Options for Grand Canyon West Rim / Hoover Dam Combo Tour:
Guests will have lunch while returning to Hoover Dam. Lunch Options are Turkey Sandwich, Deluxe Turkey Sandwich (Turkey. Dressing, Cranberry) a.k.a the Bobbie, Ham Sandwich, Veggie Sandwich, Italian Sandwich.
-All entry fees included in ticket prices
Temporary Grand Canyon West & Hoover Dam Combo Tour Itinerary:
- Drive through historic Boulder city
- Visit Boulder city Museum
- Walking tour of the Michael O’Callaghan and Pat Tillman memorial bridge
- A drive across the dam to the Arizona side for a photo stop
- Walking tour across the top of the Hoover Dam
- Stop at Lake Mead overlook for a photo stop
- Gift shop stop will resume November 2nd
- Visitors Center and Power Plant remain closed until further notice
Daily at 7:00am
Approximately 10 hours, Hotel to hotel