CityPASS® tickets are valid for 9 days, beginning with the first day of use and expire within one year of purchase
Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) at any of the following attractions for entry:
- Georgia Aquarium — Expedited Entry with Anytime Pass: one-time entry to all galleries, Dolphin Celebration, sea lion presentation, and The 4D Funbelievable Theater. Presentations and exhibitions based on ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-served availability.
- World of Coca-Cola — General Admission with expedited entry during peak attendance periods.
- Zoo Atlanta — General Admission
Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions:
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History — General Admission to indoor and outdoor exhibits, nature trails and dinosaur adventures
- Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame — General Admission to interactive exhibits and indoor playing field
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights — General Admission
IMPORTANT: Available attractions are subject to change without notice.
Georgia Aquarium - Experience 10 million gallons of awe-inspiring wonders at Georgia Aquarium. Visit and learn about whale sharks, beluga whales, manta rays, penguins and sea lions. Don’t miss the sea lion presentation and Dolphin Celebration presentations, The 4D Funbelievable Theater and the daily penguin Waddle Walk.
World of Coca-Cola - Learn the story behind the world’s most famous and most loved beverage brand at the World of Coca-Cola and get closer than ever before to the vault containing the Secret Formula. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process, take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4D movie experience, and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the globe.
Zoo Atlanta Explore the natural world with more than 1,000 animals at one of Georgia’s most beloved destinations. Don’t miss the all-new African Savanna, featuring new and expanded habitats for African elephants, giraffes and more. Other highlights include giant pandas and one of North America’s largest populations of great apes.
National Center for Civil and Human Rights - A powerful and uplifting journey that highlights the power of people–and our shared responsibility to take the rights of all humans personally. Sit at an interactive lunch counter and experience what heroic protestors braved, stand face-to-face with global human rights champions, view items that changed history, and see MLK’s personal papers & artifacts. Feel the Power at the National Center for Civil and Human Rights.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History - Discover a world of wow at Atlanta’s science and nature experience. Explore 75 acres of the great outdoors and three levels of immersive indoor exhibits featuring hands-on science, dinosaurs, live animals, and cultural artifacts.
Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame - Take your fandom to the next level at the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame with interactive, immersive and entertaining exhibits. Explore the game’s most legendary experience filled with fun for everyone from families to college football fanatics.
Visit citypass.com/guide/atlanta for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.