CityPASS® mobile tickets are valid for 9 days, beginning with the first day of use and expire within one year of purchase.
Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) at any of the following attractions for entry:
- Shedd Aquarium - All-access admission including permanent exhibits, animal presentations, special exhibit and Stingray Touch (seasonal), plus a 4-D Experience.
- Skydeck Chicago - Expedited Entry to Willis Tower’s 103rd Floor. Also includes admission to The Ledge.
- The Field Museum - All-Access Pass (admission to all permanent and regularly-priced ticketed exhibitions, and your choice of one digital 3D film). Film selection subject to availability. Additional charges may apply for specially ticketed exhibitions outside of the All Access Pass.
Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions:
- Adler Planetarium - Museum entry with access to all exhibitions, the historic Atwood Sphere, plus your choice of TWO sky shows (Temporarily closed)
- Art Institute of Chicago - Fast Pass Admission to permanent collection and non-ticketed special exhibitions
- Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago — Museum entry (Science Storms, Numbers in Nature: A Mirror Maze, YOU! The Experience, and much more), plus one timed-entry experience (Giant Dome Theater film, Coal Mine tour, Fab Lab, or our current temporary exhibit, Wired to Wear)
- 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck — Express Entry Admission
IMPORTANT: Available attractions are subject to change without notice.
Shedd Aquarium - Get ready for unforgettable encounters with belugas and bluegills, stingrays and sturgeons, sea stars and sea otters–and so many more animals from aquatic environments around the world! See penguins fly through chilly waters, alligators bask on a riverbank and monkeys scamper through rainforest trees. At Shedd, you can look nature in the eye, reach out and touch it, investigate and discover. And get ready for beauty that surprises, mesmerizes, inspires and moves you!
Skydeck Chicago - Treat yourself to unparalleled, 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the world-renowned Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Midwest’s tallest building. Feel Chicago literally at your feet from The Ledge–knee-buckling, glass-floor balconies 103 floors over the city! Spectacular views, The Ledge and photo ops make Skydeck Chicago a most memorable “must-see” Chicago experience!
Field Museum — See the world’s wonders at the Field Museum. Experience SUE, the largest, most complete, and best-preserved Tyrannosaurus rex ever discovered, descend into an ancient Egyptian tomb, and explore over 10,000 years of Chinese history and culture. With 4.6 billion years in one place, you’ll be taken around the world and back in time.
Adler Planetarium - Explore space at America’s first planetarium! Experience hands-on, minds-on activities and discover mind-blowing facts about the Universe. With two domed theaters, 60,000 square feet of exhibitions and the Doane Observatory’s research quality telescope, spend a day seeing why “Space is Freaking Awesome.”
Art Institute of Chicago - View the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris. Stand before classics like Van Gogh’s Self-Portrait, and travel the globe through galleries featuring the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa, and the Americas.
Museum of Science and Industry - Explore mind-blowing exhibits at MSI, the largest science museum in the country – it’s unlike any museum you have ever seen.
360 CHICAGO Observation Deck - Experience breathtaking 360-degree views of Chicago’s skyline and lakefront and four neighboring states from 1,030 feet above The Magnificent Mile. Enhance your visit with interactive multimedia exhibits and learn about the city’s history, architecture, natural scenery and culture.
Plan Ahead: Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days, and may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry.
Please review attraction requirements before visiting; visit https://www.citypass.com/guide/chicago/howto for details.